Here is a list of links that BSC companies, entrepreneurs and investors can use to tap into the UC Berkeley and LBNL innovation ecosystem.
- First, subscribe to the Berkeley Startup Cluster for notifications on BSC events.
- For pro bono legal assistance, go to UC Berkeley Law School's New Business Counseling Practicum by contacting the Practicum's Supervising Attorney, William Kell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-642-4050.
- For notifications about energy-related activities and resources on the campus, LBNL and in the Bay Area, join the email list for the Berkeley Energy Resources Collaborative (BERC).
- For notifications about information technology-related activities and resources on the campus -- and especially in the UC Berkeley College of Engineering, join the email list for the Center for Information Technology Research in the Interest of Society (CITRIS).
- For notifications about biotechnology-related events and resources at UC Berkeley and also UC San Francisco, join the email list for the California Institute for Quantitative Biosciences (QB3).
- For notifications about entrepreneurial-related events (i.e. business plan competitions) and resources (i.e. best practices speaker series) -- especially at the UC Berkeley Haas School of Business, join the email list for the UC Berkeley Lester Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation.
Other UC Berkeley websites that might be of value to BSC companies, entrepreneurs and investors are listed below: